- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ROBLOX is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ROBLOX is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ROBLOX
|ROBLOX Alpha 01/07/09||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Lots of creative freedom
- Tons of user created worlds to explore and play with
- Safe for children
- Parent login to manage your kid's account
- Game is fairly glitchy
- Website is unintuitive
- Limited features for non-paying members
"ROBLOX is it's own thing and it's great."
I enjoy ROBLOX very much. Anybody who says it's copying Minecraft is dead wrong. This originally came out 3 years before Minecraft and is better in every way. Also, if you think that it is stealing stuff from other games, then again, you're dead wrong. The deveoplers get gear ideas from other games sometimes and include some aspects of the item in the game, and then makes their own items based on those aspects.
ROBLOX has only one limit: Your imagination. the main focus is game developement and it is really fun.
- Building tools help you to create your own world based on your imagination
- Trade system allows for diversity in items and users
- Single platform developement can make the user feel like it's just a Jr Engine
- 04 Oct 2013
Top Downloads: Educational games
Minecraft is a great game for children who can use their creativity to build their own virtual world... See more
Square Enix and Eidos showed off a pre-alpha of Thief running on a PlayStation 4 development kit. The... See more